Get in Touch
mt eden branch
3 Walters Road,
Mt Eden, Auckland
(09) 817 4380
517 South Titirangi Road,
Our optometrist Sarah is experienced in fitting a range of people including children
with contact lenses - From soft disposable lenses (standard and toric) through to rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
We have a wide range of brands and types of lenses to suit everyone’s personal needs
- Daily disposables - A contact lens you wear for 1 day and then throw away - great for children or people playing sport and for people who wear lenses occasionally.
- Two weekly replacement - A contact lens you wear for a fortnight before replacing - but taking out at night for cleaning and leaving in contact lens solution.
- Monthly replacement - A contact lens you wear for a month before replacing - but taking out at night and cleaning with contact lens solution.
- Monthly replacement night and day wear- A contact lens you can leave in for up to a month before replacing - but may have to take out to clean with contact lens solution.
- Gas permeable lenses – A hard contact lens you can have for a year or so. Not suitable for everyone as they are less comfortable.
We do all brands and sizes, but if you require further information, please contact our team.
There are different contact lens solution on the market and advice can be given to suit your personal requirements, or can be changed if the current solution is not suitable.